* We believe in theTriune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
* We are justified (saved) by our faith - not works or merit. It is the grace of God which makes this possible.
* We accept the canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God and the authoritative source and norm of its proclamation, faith, and life.
* We accept the Apostles',Nicene, and Athanasian Creeds as true declarations of the faith of this church.
* We confess the Gospel, recorded in Holy Scripture and confessed in ecumenical creeds and Lutheran confessional writings, as the power of God to create and sustain the Church for God's mission in the world.
* We recognize two sacraments:Baptism and Holy Communion.
* Baptism is God's action. In baptism, God accepts us. Therefore we baptize infants as well as adults.
* Christ is truly and fully present in, with, and under the forms of the bread and wine of communion. Bread and wine are not mere symbols. We commune weekly.
* We are a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA).
* We (the ELCA) are in full communion with the United Methodist Church, the Episcopal Church, the Presbyterian Church (USA), the United Church of Christ, the Reformed Church in America, and the Moravian Church.